Carol Hanlon to present at UN CSW59, New York, March 2015, Parallel NGO Event. BPW Business Incubator ‘Women in Business’ Online Training & Mentoring Project has provided opportunities for over 780 women across 5 countries to develop small business skills and growth potential of their new or existing homebased, micro small business.
Empowering ‘Women in Business’ through Online Training & Mentoring Forum
Tuesday, March 10th, 2.30pm
Armenian Convention Center, Hall V, 630 2nd Avenue, (at 35th street) New York
Tips on growing small businesses, community development, social enterprise and fashion business incubation to women in small business. Project case studies include:
Australia– BPW Business Incubator Online Training & Mentoring Project to over 760 women across Australia during 2013-2014.
APEC 5 Economies –BPW Business Incubator Online Training & Mentoring Project to women in Chinese Taipei, Republic of Korea, The Philippines, Chile and Australia.
TCF Global –Fashion business support & opportunities to NGO organisations and 1,000’s of designers globally including Ormoc Philippines, Pakistan, South Africa, Fiji, Nepal, India, Afghanistan, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia &Malaysia etc.
Join us and access
· BPW Business Project outcomes & mentor feedback on working with women online.
· Sponsorship opportunities for TCF Global Buying Missions to Hong Kong, China, India.
· Opportunities for women in developing countries to sell to multinational corporations
· Creative products from women participating in BPW Business Incubator Projects.
· International Fashion Incubator Network & 2015 Fashion Incubator Conference